From rap to country and everything in between, this is the definitive list of songs you need in your playlist.
Checkout this video:
Now That’s What I Call Music!
Now That’s What I Call Music! is a compilation album series featuring contemporary hit music singles. The first installment was released on October 27, 1983, followed by Now That’s What I Call Music! 2 on July 10, 1984. The album series is distributed by Universal Music Group, and debuted in the United States with the release of Now That’s What I Call Music! 45 on March 27, 2001. As of 2019, the series includes 98 albums.
27 Songs You Need in Your Playlist
We all have that one friend who is always ahead of the curve when it comes to music. They seem to know every song that comes out and they always have the perfect playlist for every situation. If you’re looking to up your musical game, look no further. Here are 27 songs that you need in your playlist, ASAP.
“Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish
“Truth Hurts” by Lizzo
“I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber
“Old Town Road (Remix)” by Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus
“I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
“Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
“Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
“Yeah!” by Usher ft. Lil Jon, Ludacris
“I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
“(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party)” by Beastie Boys
Music to Get You Moving
There’s nothing like a great song to get you moving and motivated. Whether you’re working out, cleaning the house, or just need a pick-me-up, these songs will do the trick. So turn up the volume and get ready to move!
“Can’t Stop the Feeling!” – Justin Timberlake
“Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
“Shake It Off” – Taylor Swift
” KMART SONG (W Anna Kendrick)” -CAROLINE
“All About That Bass” – Meghan Trainor
“I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” – Whitney Houston
“I Love It”- Kanye West ft. Lil Pump
“Get Low”- Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
Songs to Help You Unwind
We all have those days where everything seems to be going wrong. You wake up late, you’re stuck in traffic, you get scolded at work… it feels like the world is against you. On days like these, the only thing that can truly turn your mood around is some good music.
Whether you’re running on the treadmill or just taking a break from studying for finals, these 27 songs are sure to help you unwind and forget about your troubles. So crank up the volume, and let the good vibes flow!
1) “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
2) “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
3) “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
4) “Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and The Waves
5) “Put It All On Me” by Ed Sheeran
6) “All I Wanna Do” by Sheryl Crow
7) “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
8) “I Love It” by Kanye West & Lil Pump
9) “Boys” by Charli XCX
10) “I Feel It Coming” by The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
11) “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
12) “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
Music to Make You Smile
Now That’s What I Call Music! 27 Songs You Need in Your Playlist
We all know the feeling: you’re driving home from a long day at work, stuck in traffic, and you just want to get home. But then your favorite song comes on the radio and suddenly your mood changes. You turn up the volume, start singing along, and before you know it, you’re smiling. That’s the power of music.
So why not put together a playlist of songs that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face? We’ve done the hard work for you and compiled a list of 27 upbeat, positive songs that will make you happy every time you hear them. Whether you’re having a bad day or just need a pick-me-up, these tunes will do the trick. So crank up the volume and enjoy!
Music to Help You Relax
We all need to relax sometimes, and there’s no better way to do it than by listening to some great music. Whether you’re taking a break from work or just need to de-stress, these 27 songs will help you do it. From classical to pop, there’s something for everyone on this list.
1. “A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square” by Dame Vera Lynn
2. “All I Ask of You” from The Phantom of the Opera
3. “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” from Monty Python’s Life of Brian
4. “An American in Paris” by George Gershwin
5. “Beautiful Dreamer” by Stephen Foster
6. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
7. “Edelweiss” from The Sound of Music
8. “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
9: “I Could Have Danced All Night” from My Fair Lady
10. “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Misérables
11. “I Say a Little Prayer” by Dionne Warwick
12. “In the Mood” by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
13. “La Vie en rose” by Édith Piaf
14. “Moon River” from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
15.”My Funny Valentine” from Babes in Arms
16.”Over the Rainbow” from The Wizard of Oz
17.”Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)” by Doris Day
18.”Smile” by Charlie Chaplin
19.”Someone to Watch Over Me” by George Gershwin
20.”Summertime” from Porgy and Bess
21.”The Girl from Ipanema” by Antônio Carlos Jobim 22.”The Look of Love” Dusty Springfield 23.”The Way We Were” Barbra Streisand 24.”The Way You Look Tonight’ Frank Sinatra 25.”They Can’t Take That Away from Me’ George Gershwin 26.’UNDER THE SEA’ SAMUEL E WRIGHT 27.’WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD’ LOUIS ARMSTRONG
Music to Get You pumped Up
If you’re in need of a pick-me-up, or just want to add some extra energy to your day, we’ve got the perfect playlist for you. From classic anthems to new hits, these 27 songs are sure to get you pumped up. So turn up the volume, and get ready to dance!
“We Will Rock You” – Queen
“Eye of the Tiger” – Survivor
“The Chauffeur” – Duran Duran
“Pour Some Sugar on Me” – Def Leppard
“You Give Love a Bad Name” – Bon Jovi
“Livin’ on a Prayer” – Bon Jovi
“(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Songs to Get You Through a Breakup
If you’re going through a tough breakup, we’ve got the perfect playlist for you. These 27 songs will help you get through the tough times and come out on the other side stronger than ever. Trust us, we know what we’re talking about!
1. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
2. “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
3. “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child
4. “Broken” by Seether feat. Amy Lee
5. “So What” by P!nk
6. “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
7. “Defying Gravity” from Wicked
8. “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John
9. “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)” by My Chemical Romance
10. ” Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye feat. Kimbra
11.”The Middle” by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
12.”Havana” by Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug
13.”All I Wanna Do” by Sheryl Crow
14.”Best Day of My Life” by American Authors
15.”Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
Music to Make You Cry
We all have those songs that just hit us right in the feels. The ones that make us tear up, or even outright bawl our eyes out. They might be happy tears, or they might be sad tears, but either way, these are the songs that get to us on a deep, emotional level.
So, in honor of those tunes that just get us right in the gut, here is a playlist of 27 songs to make you cry. From heartbreaking ballads to soul-stirring anthems, these are the tracks that always get us right in the feels.
“Unforgettable” by Nat King Cole
“My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
“I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
“One Sweet Day” by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men
“The Rose” by Bette Midler
“Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler
“I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly
“(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” by Bryan Adams
“I’m Your Angel” by Celine Dion and R. Kelly
“We Are the World” by USA for Africa
“(They Long to Be) Close to You” by The Carpenters
“‘Til There Was You” by The Beatles
“Angel Eyes Home Is Where My Heart Is)” by Jeff Healey Band “With or Without You’ by U2
Songs for Your Next Road Trip
There’s nothing quite like a road trip: the open road, the wind in your hair, your favorite songs blaring. Whether you’re going on a long journey or just a quick getaway, these 27 songs will make the perfect soundtrack for your next road trip.
From classic hits to new favorites, there’s something for everyone on this list. So crank up the volume, roll down the windows, and enjoy the ride!
Songs for Your Next Road Trip:
– Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
– I Want to Hold Your Hand – The Beatles
– Highway to Hell – AC/DC
– Free Fallin’ – Tom Petty
– Life is a Highway – Tom Cochrane
– Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
– Every Breath You Take – The Police
– On the Road Again – Willie Nelson
– Take It Easy – The Eagles
– Takin’ Care of Business – Bachman–Turner Overdrive